In today’s difficult financial times, commercial, retail and industrial businesses alike are scrambling for new ways to cut-costs, yet improve their energy efficiency and reputation. Thanks to patented LED Lighting and magnetic induction lighting technology now available through www.InductionLightingFixtures.com, it’s possible to reduce your business’ electricity consumption for lighting between 40 and 70 percent, immediately start saving a fortune on your energy bill, and become a more environmentally-friendly company.
Armed with a team of highly skilled professionals and energy efficient lighting enthusiasts, InductionLightingFixtures.com is now poised to literally shine new light on commercial, retail and industrial businesses nationwide, and immediately help its clients dramatically reduce their skyrocketing energy costs by using their LED lighting and induction lighting products.
What is LED lighting? LED's or light Emiting Diodes are solid state silicon devices that emit light at various color temperatures relative to power input. www.inductionlightingfixtures.com uses LEDs from Cree and Philips to give our products the best LED products at the best price.
What is induction lighting? InductionLightingFixtures.com products are “wireless” fluorescent lamps that allow users to achieve a whopping 40 to 70 percent energy savings. These lighting products also last at least 5 times longer than most competing technologies.
“It addition to immediate and substantial energy and cost-savings, our LED and magnetic induction lighting systems have significant environmental benefits. LED's and Induction lighting offers energy efficiency, carbon footprint reduction, and unparalled monetary cost savings at an attractive price. Our rapid ship program and generous stocking levels ensure that you’ll be able to begin saving immediately.” stated the company’s founder.
For Electricians or Electrical Suppliers we can supply you with the energy efficient lighting solutions your customers desire, delivering real value with every sale. InductionLightingFixtures.com can help with all of your efforts to save lighting power and go green.
The immediate cost-savings is significant enough to deliver a return on investment in most cases is less than two years. Plus, with the many options available to monetize the purchase of energy-efficient lighting, the upgrade to this lighting system may require zero out-of-pocket expense. The savings alone will fully pay for the system in less than two years.
Just some of the benefits LEDs and magnetic induction lighting systems offer include:
• There is absolutely no annoying flicker or hum that’s commonly associated with traditional florescent lighting. These new lamps are instant on, and instant re-strike.
• The LED and magnetic induction lamps each last more than 100,000 hours – that’s 22 years of operation at 12-hours-per-day usage (10 times longer than any HID metal halide or HPS product)
• All of the components used within this lighting system are 100 percent recyclable and contain zero mercury vapor.
• The LED and magnetic induction lamps are available in multiple wattages to accommodate any lighting situation.
• Unlike traditional florescent lighting, LEDs and magnetic induction lighting is not impacted by temperature, which means the lamps can be used in extreme hot or cold environments, for example within streetlights or freezers.
• Because of their long life, companies and municipalities can save additional money and manpower by having to replace the bulbs much less frequently.
• Using these lighting products, companies can immediately “go green,” plus tap into significant energy rebates offered by state and Federal government to help pay for the installation or retrofit. InductionLightingFixtures.com’s lighting system can also obtain precious credit towards LEED Certification.