The ILDE series externally ballasted induction lamp is a high-frequency electrode less discharge (LFED) unit.
● Constructed of a high temperature silicon glass
● Low operating temperature
● Flicker free and full spectrum for high visual effectiveness
● Instant on, Instant re-strike
● 100% recyclable, no mercury vapor
● UL/C-UL listed to US and Canada safety standards
● Suitable for use in any screw-in fixtures, or induction fixtures
● Round shaped induction lamp with uniform light emission (360 degrees).
● Specially formulated Amalgam for instant start and stable light output
● Engineered for instant on performance
● Specially developed inert gas formula ensuring the consistency of light efficacy and power
● Special winding technology to improve low temperature starts / strikes
● Rated Life of 60,000 hours
● 50 – 70% Energy Savings
● Instant start and re-strike
● High Power Factor >0.98
● 5000k Color Temperature
LAMP & BALLAST:
A long lifetime rating of 100,000 hours or about 20 years operating hours 12 hours per 7 days per week. Electronic ballast features Class P rating, THD of less than 10%, constant output wattage, and fail-safe protection.
Fixture guaranteed for 3 years against manufacturing defects.
SHIPPING LEAD TIME:
1 to 2 weeks