The IHB1 series aluminum High Bay fixture is an ideal choice for replacement of common Fluorescent and Metal Halide High Bay Lamps. Its electronic ballast features a high >0.98 power factor for cool, efficient, flicker-free operation. Common applications include supermarkets, warehouses, retail showrooms, exhibition halls, auditoriums, gymnasiums & factories. Suitable mounting heights from 15’ to 50’
● 22” Aluminum Reflector with Die Cast Aluminum ballast casing
● Optional lenses and accessories available and sold separately
● White powder coated finish for superior corrosion resistance
● UL Listed
● 100,000 hours long lifetime
● Instant start and re-strike
● High Power Factor >0.98
● 5000k Color Temperature (other color temperatures available upon request)
LAMP & BALLAST:
A long lifetime rating of 100,000 hours or about 22 years operating hours 12 hours per 7 days per week. Electronic ballast features Class P rating, THD of less than 10%, constant output wattage, and fail-safe protection.
Fixture guaranteed for 10 years against manufacturing defects. Lamp and ballast guaranteed for 5 years.
SHIPPING LEAD TIME:
1 to 2 weeks