The IRF6 series aluminum 2x2 fixture is an ideal choice for replacement of common Fluorescent and Metal Halide grid-mounted recessed 2x2 or 2x4 fixtures. It’s electronic ballast features a high >0.98 power factor for cool, efficient, flicker free operation. Common applications include service corridors, offices, conference centers, interior stairwells, utility closets, lobbies, shopping malls, sports facilities, showrooms, supermarkets as well as a myriad of retail and wholes applications.
● Constructed of a stamped steel housing, Powder coat Finish over a Chromate Conversion Coating
● UV stabilized and heat resistant acrylic lens
● Reflectors made of high purity aluminum up to 90% reflectance
● Tempered glass lens with Matte Finish
● UL listed for wet locations
● 100,000 hours long lifetime
● Instant start and re-strike
● High Power Factor >0.98
● 5000k Color Temperature (other color temperatures available upon request)
LAMP & BALLAST:
A long lifetime rating of 100,000 hours or about 20 years operating hours 12 hours per 7 days per week. Electronic ballast features Class P rating, THD of less than 10%, constant output wattage, and fail-safe protection.
Fixture guaranteed for 10 years against manufacturing defects. Lamp and ballast guaranteed for 5 years.
SHIPPING LEAD TIME:
1 to 2 weeks