The ILRLB series round-loop induction lamp is a high frequency electrodeless discharge (HFED) unit. It is an ideal choice for replacement of common HID, Incandescent, or fluorescent lamps with 50-70% reduction in energy usage.
● 5000k Color Temperature (Other Temperatures Available Upon Request)
● Lamp envelope is constructed of a high-temperature silicon glass, and solid amalgam channel in a sealed unit
● Dual external inductors at fixed point surrounding envelope
● UL\C-UL listed to US and Canadian safety standards for ambient operation from -40°F to 122°F (-40°C to 50°C)
● Annulus Saturn Series Application Scope: suspended lamps
● Widely used in industry, business, public utilities and solar energy lighting areas
● Annulus shape and well-distributed bright dipping can enhance the uniformity ratio of luminance
● Suitable for matching with round and oval lamps
● The flexible structure is appropriate for outdoor / decoration lighting
● Special magnet ring hooping structure will efficiently avoid magnetic core leakage and power loss
● Excellent heat dissipation property, constant magnetic core inductance
● Special B-H curve which can reduce hysteresis and magnetic core loss
● Built-in amalgam with less environmental pollution and increased environmental protection
● Tailoring amalgam formula, suitable for instant starting and work stability characteristics under a wide temperature range
● Adoption of unique technology to speed up power starting while enhancing stability
● Development of inert gas formula, ensuring consistency lighting effect and power
LAMP & BALLAST:
A long lifetime rating of 100,000 hours or about 23 years operating hours 12 hours per 7 days per week.
Lampguaranteed for 5 years against manufacturing defects.
SHIPPING LEAD TIME:
2 to 3 Days
Ballast is NOT included