The ILSB series self-ballasted induction lamp is a low frequency electrode less discharge (LFED) unit.
This is a special order product, only orders of 50+ will be processed
● Lamp envelope is constructed of a high-temperature silicon glass, and solid amalgam channel in a sealed unit
● Suitable for use in any screw-in fixtures, or induction fixtures
● 50,000 hours long lifetime
● Instant start and re-strike
● High Power Factor >0.98
● 5000k Color Temperature
● FCC Compliant
● UL\C-UL listed to US and Canadian safety standards for ambient operation from -40°F to 122°F (-40°C to 50°C)
LAMP & BALLAST:
A long lifetime rating of 50,000 hours or about 12 years operating hours 12 hours per 7 days per week. Electronic ballast features Class P rating, THD of less than 10%, constant output wattage, and fail-safe protection.
Fixture guaranteed for 3 years against manufacturing defects.
SHIPPING LEAD TIME:
1 to 2 weeks