The IGS series aluminum fixture is an ideal choice for replacement of common High Pressure Sodium and Metal Halide tunnel fixtures. Its electronic ballast features a high >0.98 power factor for cool, efficient, flicker free operation. Common applications include tunnels, parking garages, loading docks, stairwells, gas stations, shopping malls, even certain retail and wholesale applications. IP43 Rated.
● 18” Vandal Resistant Garage Fixture
● Die Cast Aluminum Housing with white Powder coat Finish
● Clear Prismatic Polycarbonate Lens
● UL 1598 listed for wet locations
● 100,000 hours long lifetime
● Instant start and re-strike
● High Power Factor >0.98
● 5000k Color Temperature (Other Color Temperatures Available Upon Request)
LAMP & BALLAST:
A long lifetime rating of 100,000 hours or about 20 years operating hours 12 hours per 7 days per week. Electronic ballast features Class P rating, THD of less than 10%, constant output wattage, and fail-safe protection.
Fixture guaranteed for 10 years against manufacturing defects. Lamp and ballast guaranteed for 5 years.
SHIPPING LEAD TIME:
1 to 2 weeks